Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas break!

I just got back to Greensboro yesterday after over a week spent at home with my family. It was great to stay at home for that long and spend the holidays with those I love. Here are some pictures from my eventful week:
















Me and Toby Ann at Elmo's Diner




















Making "Baby Jesus' birthday cake" with Tuck and Toby Ann



















I got a new camera from my parents for Christmas, and it is amazing! (thanks guys!) The above pic of Toby Ann is the first one with it(and all the rest I took with it too)- She is in her new Snow White costume...



















I love my crazy brother! This is us at my Nanny's Christmas morning...



















All the cousins at Granny's



















Nick at my Granny's



















I love my Poppy(and Granny too)....and my Granny's delicious pumpkin pie!














We had 13 stockings all together this year!