Friday, January 16, 2009

And they're off!

For anybody who needs an update, I have heard from Mom and Daddy, and they made it safely to Washington DC. It will be about 1am or so here(I think) when they get to Addis Ababa, so I probably won't hear from them until tomorrow to know they made it to Ethiopia safely. The last I heard from them, they were very excited(duh!) but tired as well since they had to leave their Charlotte hotel at 3:45 to be at the airport on time. Hopefully they will get some sleep on the plane and be a little more rested so they can fully enjoy their time in Ethiopia. My mom said Toby Ann is also doing very well so far staying at home with Granny and "Tuck," but keep her in your prayers as well since she will be very far away from them for the next week. I will keep you all posted and let you know as soon as I hear from them again! Have a good Friday!