Friday was my first clinical day in maternity. I am at Women's Hospital, and on Friday I was in the labor and delivery suites. I had theprivilege of helping deliver 2 beautiful babies on Friday! (NOT twins, they had different mothers)...and one was a c-section(awesome!) I really was unsure about how I would feel about this rotation, but I loved my first day! It is simply amazing to see the miracle of birth.
I spent Saturday afternoon with one of my really good friends, Lauren, who is in nursing school with me. We have had classes together since August, and have become good friends in the past few months. We had lunch at Elizabeth's Pizza (if you live in Greensboro or are ever in Greensboro and have never eaten there, I HIGHLY recommend it!), and just spent the rest of the afternoon "bummin' around town" as we call it :) Below is a picture of us:
One of my very best friends, Grace, had her 25th birthday on March 14th, and Saturday night she had her birthday party with all her friends and family. It was at the loft of Natty Greene's in downtown Greensboro(I used to work there), and it was a BLAST! :) Here are a couple of pictures from the night...the first is of Grace blowing out her candles on the beautiful cake her Aunt made, with the help of her mom. The second one is of me and Nick...he wasn't quite looking at the camera, but I still thought it was a good picture(there was more than one camera taking this one)
