Sunday, July 5, 2009

This past week has been incredible! There is so much going on in my life right now, and I am extremely thankful to have amazing people to share it with me.

To start off with, I found my wedding dress this week! I have been searching for a few months now for that "perfect dress" on Ebay and ETSY...and I finally found it! It is a vintage dress from the 1950s and it is beautiful. For those of you who don't know, Nick and I are planning a rather untraditional wedding (when it comes to attire, decor, location, etc.), and it just wouldn't work at all for me to have the typical wedding dress. The wedding planning has officially begun, and I cannot wait!

I also had the pleasure of "babysitting" by two younger cousins all week this week. I say "babysitting" because it really wasn't "baby" sitting...they are far from babies :) I haven't really gotten to spend much time with them prior to now, so I was very thankful to have this opportunity. It was a lot of fun!

Last but not least, I moved into a new apartment! It is in the same neighborhood that I was living in before, but it is 10 times better. I no longer have a roomie, I now have a full sized kitchen with a full sized stove, and I don't have to go upstairs just to use the bathroom like in my old apartment. I am already so happy with this move. Thank you so much to everyone who helped out with getting furniture over here and helping me unpack. Y'all are truly amazing!