Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Moving...FINALLY!

I am about to move into a new apartment in Greensboro, and I can't wait! The apartment I am in right now is basically a hotel room, and it functioned as a first year, "get your feet wet" and "learn to live on my own" kind of place, but it is definitely time for a change! I only have one more week left here, and I started packing everything up a few days ago, even though I should have started a long time before that.
It's kind of a nice feeling because even though I haven't considered myself to be childish in a while now, this move has shown me that I CAN be an adult, and a full-fledged one at that for the most part! I found this apartment on my own, toured it, made the decision to live there, and took care of most of the details on my own. I mean, yes I had a few questions here and there for my parents and being a college student in Nursing school, I definitely needed financial assistance, but I feel a sense of accomplishment from getting most everything done without too much help for once. I guess its time...I am 20 now(haha)!

I will be sure to post plenty of pictures of my new apartment when I move in! But in the mean time, I guess it's time to PACK!