Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just for update purposes....

I am finally unpacked at my new apartment, but there is still a lot of decorating to be done before I can post any pictures. I love it here! There is a lot of room and it really feels more like a house than an apartment. I have an amazing front yard area with a lot of trees that would be great to sit under, and I definitely plan on taking advantage of that when school starts back since I will be spending lots of time studying. Speaking of which, it is only 2 weeks from Monday when classes start back and I am so excited! I never thought I would say that, but this semester is different. I am completely done with everything for school except for the clinical portion for Nursing, so this is right where I want to be. I have a very specific uniform to wear, and I am picking it up Monday, and my classes are going to be much smaller which is great! I bought my Nursing shoes a week ago and I am in the process of breaking them in, and I have tons of books for my first few classes all lined up and ready to go. It is all falling into place, and I can't wait to get started!