Tuesday, February 3, 2009

They're back finally! Actually, my parents and new sisters have been back for going on 3 weeks now, but I have been crazy busy and have not had a spare second to post. Everything is going so well, and even though it has not been easy for any of us I could not be more thankful that I have been blessed with such an awesome family. I can't really remember that much about what life was like before we were a family of 8, and I don't really care to think about it. I love it just the way it is! Everyone is adjusting very well, and I have been going home every weekend to see everyone (this weekend will make my 3rd weekend at home in a row!). There is a lot more adjusting to do still, so please continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers!
















This is me with Toby Ann and Ruby the second day they were back...














All the sisters together...how sweet! I love them all!

Much more to come...later :)