I just realized I have not posted on the blog since April 20th...I have GOT to get better about this! It has been a busy few weeks since then- the end of school has come and gone, which means lots of exams and LOTS of studying. Toby Ann's birthday and Merle Fest also fell in there, not to mention a strenuous job hunt for me (which, by the way, I still do not have a job). I am incredibly excited that school is over. I only have one more year of school, and I cannot wait to begin the "new chapter" of my life that God has planned for me after I graduate (on May 14th, 2010- 364 days from now ;] ). I am also extremely excited about this summer. My mom and I are taking a few days away in Banner Elk this coming week and I cannot wait! I was supposed to be making a trip to Mexico with Salem Presbytery, but unfortunately the swine flu has put a damper on that trip. Please pray for the people of Chiapas, Mexico in our absence.
Just thought I would share some pictures from the last few weeks!

Toby Ann on her birthday...with her "birthday girl" crown on- so cute!

It was Nick and I's 6th anniversary of when we started dating on April 27th! We celebrated by going to a Greensboro Grasshoppers game(which was a blast!) and going out to eat a nice dinner on the actual day at Elizabeth's Pizza....

...and of course we spent some time together at Merle Fest where we started dating 6 years ago! I am so thankful to have been able to have such an awesome guy in my life.

This is my brother, Tucker, and I together at Merle Fest. He is so much fun!